A Kiwi couple's cruising adventures on America's Great Loop and around the coast of New Zealand

Saturday 22 March 2014

More Kindred Spirit

Richand, KS's new owner from Wellington, sent me a video of her underway in the Marlborough sounds after her repaint. She looked so nice I thought I would post it and also use the opportunity to put my first video on the Blog.

BTW the first attempt using Windows Explorer didn't work (like the pix downloads wouldn't before) so I'm using Google Chrome this time

Here goes...
Yahoo - seems to have worked

Well sort of anyway - looks like it may have been filmed on an iPad, and I can't figure how to rotate it round (the original comes up right way up on my computer). So you'll just have to watch it lying down (or turn your screen on its side)

No comments:

Post a Comment